Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yep, it's fall here in Utah...



I love the mountains. I wish I had a better picture of the mountains around here...maybe another day. But I love the snow on the mountains! It's so pretty! I've been deprived of the mountains because I have been lived almost all of my life in the flat state of Minnesota...we hardly even have hills. :( So, I absolutely love looking at the mountains here. I even hiked up Mount Timpanogos a couple weeks ago. That was a blast!

Well...here's fall in Utah...these are pictures of the yard. It's covered in leaves, and they are soaking wet leaves so we can't really rake them, otherwise I would offer to rake them for Sara and Dave. I guess the leaves will just have to sit there.










Well, today I went to work again. This time I only worked a 3 hour shift. That went by SO FAST! Time flies when you are kept busy. :/ I'm kinda ticked today, I was supposed to go to this "food handling class" so that I can work at Training Table. Well, I had the address and I knew where it was. (The addresses in Utah are numbers and they are SOOO easy!) Well, I went down one road (13th east) thinking I could get on to the road I needed to get onto (90th), but turns out you can't. So, I missed the class and I have to try to go to another one tomorrow night. That's just frustrating!

2 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

Hopefully you'll make it to tonight's class. Mapquest=good

TaterBean said...

I forgot to mapquest before work...then I had to go straight from work to the class. (I didn't know I'd be staying late) But I found it alright without mapquest.