Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween...yeah...long time ago...

Ok...well I realize that Halloween was over a week ago, but I would like to just post a picture of me on Halloween anyway. (Kinda because I don't have much to talk about today)

Well, my friend Karisa and I hung out all that weekend. Karisa is a student at BYU-Idaho and I only see her every three weeks or four weeks, depending on when she has time to visit. She is from Minnesota as well, and we used to go to church together. Anyway...we went over to Art and Karen's house for a little while visited and ate food. Then we rented some movies and watched them until we fell asleep. It was pretty fun, but it didn't feel much like Halloween. So we did our make-up and I got dressed up into some of my old clothes (from back in 10th grade when I decided to try the "goth" scene...turns out it wasn't my thing...I didn't keep much of the clothes, but I found one outfit that I kept and brought with me to Utah). Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of my whole ensemble...but I wore a black "fairy" skirt, a black top, fish nets, lotsa rings and things, and dark make-up (too bad I didn't keep my black lipstick...). We had our own little party...with BROWNIES too!



Well, today I went to work at the bookstore, Seagull Book, and worked a 4 hour shift. I'm starting to get the hang of ringing people's purchases up and processing returns and so forth. It would be helpful if I knew a little bit about all the books and other items. I guess I should start reading! That could take me a while. I love the people that I work with, they are all so helpful!



I guess I should go buy groceries...I'm out of taquitoes and juice! ;) Then I'm off to FHE with my ward!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Hello little bean! It is fun to see your pictures and now I'll check on you every day!! Hope you are well. Seems you are happy. Glad the job thing is working out!!

Shoebox Princess said...

Both you and Karisa look suitably emo in your goth outfits.

You'll get to know the merchandise as you work there.

Enjoy your thing tonight!

TaterBean said...

The thing tonight...the food handling course...that's gonna be awfully boring! But I'll try and pretend that it is fun.