Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can't come up with cool post titles...

So, today is my mom and dad's 20th anniversary. So...Happy anniversary mom and dad! But more importantly (joking) it is "Have a Bad Day" Day. I'm not even kidding, that is the holiday today. (sorry mom and dad)

I went to my single's ward activity tonight and we made videos. It was SO MUCH FUN! It was like a bag skit but we recorded them. Unfortunatly when we went to watch them my group's video wasn't working. Oh well, we had fun making it. ;) Me and my friend Mellissa were evil. It starts with Parker and Shane when they were 8 and they were playing with a ninja turtle and were talking about how much they wanted to be like him when they grew up. Then me and Mellissa come in and get mad when they wont let us play so we killed Parker and beat up Shane. Then years later Shane is still sad about Parker being killed so he decided that he wanted to get revenge. He saw a commercial for "Dr. Awesome" who makes ordinary people become awesome. So he gets surgery to become awesome. Dr. Awesome was played by my friend Mike, he came up with most of the story. Then Shane finds us and kills us...LOL It was pretty clever. I just realized that sounds so stupid in writing...I guess you had to be there. It was cool when we watched the other group's videos and ate popcorn together.

Last weekend me and some of my friends decided to go stargazing at midnight. I decided that Utah can be REALLY cold at night. So much for me thinking I'm not gonna need a jacket in Utah...

That's it...have a wonderful "Have a Bad Day" day!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad you are having fun. Other than earning dollars for to go to school, this is about enjoying this stage of your life. Looks like you got that one figgered out. Yes, Utah can get frigid, too.

Shoebox Princess said...

Thank you for the anniversary wish and I'm sorry, but I did not have a bad day.

WEAR A COAT.

TaterBean said...

You didn't have a bad day?...lol