Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GAW! So busy!

I have 15 minutes to type and I know I won't finish, so I'll write later tonight as well. (Just thought I would post something while I could because I haven't posted anything in a couple of days...)

Today at Seagull Book the author H.B. Moore came in to sign books. So came unannounced. It was kind of a nice surprise for me and my manager Becky (the only other person working at the time). Becky was like "ok...yeah, you can sign your books." I'm thinking maybe I can get more people to buy them if they knew that her name was signed in the book. ;) She wrote Abinadi. Its a historical fiction book about Abinadi as if he was a young man when he died. It is about his life 3 years prior to his death then ends after his death. I heard it is good...so I suppose I'll read it. She apparently just finished writing her next book about Alma the Younger.

Well, I'm working at Training Table tonight as well. More on my weekend next post!

1 comment:

Shoebox Princess said...

Katie, I went to Paul's band concert last night and the band booster president announced that Mr. K is PLHS's teacher of the year!

Michelle Lein and Al Hadley asked how you were. I didn't talk to many others because I had to leave right away to get Jimmy from work.

Miss K wants Paul to audition for an Honor Band for grades 9-10. Facebook him and tell him to practice. Not that he is on facebook much...