Sunday, December 7, 2008

Visit to Arches

Yesterday, Taggart and I went to Arches National Park by Moab, Utah. It took forever to drive there. But we had fun listening to crappy radio. The one radio station that we could get was country...and neither of us are big fans...so we mostly just talked over it and ate cookies. LOL

Here's a strange sign I saw...twice...(I don't know why it was funny to me...it just was)...
Arches National Park was so neat! I had been dying to go since I moved here, I finally got to go, and I had a blast! We drove around and saw some really cool rock formations. This was my favorite...Here's me in front of the weird balancing rock...
Taggart with...rocks...
Oh...and then we saw a couple arches. The sun was setting so we didn't get to go around the park and see all of them. So we mostly just stayed in one area, and I took pictures while I still had the chance. Here are some more pics...
It was so much fun!!!

Anyway, today Sara and Dave's baby was blessed today. It was a very nice blessing and it was fast Sunday today so I got to hear some really nice testimonies from family. Baby Spencer is so cute. ;)

Oh...Karen got this really cute nativity from Seagull Book (not my store, but another location) that we've been selling for Sara, Dave, and Spencer. But she opened it and something was wrong...can you guess? LOL!!!


Happy International Civil Aviation Day, Letter Writing Day, Cotton Candy Day, and Pearl Harbor Day!

6 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

Um, there are two kings and no Mary. That's odd. What quality control person let that one slip by? Mary is sort of NECESSARY to a birth story.

Kewl pictures! Wish I could go to Arches!

Shoebox Princess said...

and by "two kings" I meant two kings of the same kind.

Shoebox Princess said...

I just wanted to say that the word verification for this comment is "relph"

Jenni said...

Great pictures. We took Grandma to Arches at the previous Durango trip. We loved it. Have a great day. We love ya!

TaterBean said...

Yeah...it was sad that the nativity didn't come with Mary. I have to go to work and exchange it for her. LOL

Shoebox Princess said...

Anything new with the Utah Bean lately?