Monday, December 1, 2008

Counter!

I have moved up to counter at Training Table and I answer phones and take people's orders. I love it. It is SO easy! Then when the Training Table hits a really slow period my coworkers and I just stand there and make fun of each other. I would have to say that this is one of the easiest jobs in the world. I basically just show up. I love it! The only thing I don't like about the job is that I come home smelling like burgers and fries.

Oh...I forgot. About 2 months ago I promised my mother I would put pictures up of my new cell phone on facebook, but I never got around to it. So here is a picture I just took of my new (not so new now) pink cell phone...
Happy Eat a Red Apple Day and World AIDS Awareness Day!

Also, December is...
Bingo Month and Write a Friend Month

4 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

FINALLY.

I'm glad the job is easy.

I'm off to play bingo and write a friend.

TaterBean said...

did you seriously play bingo with someone? please say you didnt

Jenni said...

I'm glad you like your jobs. That makes life much funner. On my blog page, your blog is listed as "The Utah Bean Counter." Funny

Shoebox Princess said...

pfft, Katie, I did not actually play bingo. But if it is actually Bingo month, wouldn't I be contractually obligated to play the game?

I saw that too, Jen. Katie counts beans, in fact, she is the bean counter for the state of Utah.